- Do laundry (already running)
- Assess kitchen and determine what I need to buy
- Start Kashering Kitchen
- Go to the nearby cheapo supermarket to by more Avocados (on sale 4 for 1 EUR!)
- Go to the Kosher Butcher for
- Kosher cheese and other foodstuffs at Ki Tov II Kosher Market
- Learn about the nearby Jewish community - Meet Jewish Expat
- Stroll Through Farmer's Market and Buy Some of Everything!
- Go to Chinatown for
Have lunchWolf down a baguette w/ some kosher Guda
- Fold up laundry and begin figuring out where all my clothing should go
- Do likewise for electronics and other miscellaneous stuff
- Meet up w/ Ariane
- Hot water
- Additional Apt. Info
- Have dinner w/ Jen & David at Tayelet - delicious!
- Computer Stuff and Prepare for Work Tomorrow (gather paperwork, etc.)
- Have a bath, tea, and get a goodnight's sleep
Congregation Beth Israel in Berkeley, California - This is the shul I used to go to when I lived in Berkeley, California, and still visit when I go back to the area. This article provides a nice anthropolog...
1 week ago